Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deployment Plan Patch Contribution for Clownfish

I admit I've been out of action since the last release of Clownfish v0.1.1-SNAPSHOT, not to mention my original Clownfish blog had been removed by Blogger.com for unknown reason - can't be bothered to chase this up. :D

During my absence, I've spent a little bit of time looking at Android+ZXing early this year and MyFaces Orchestra recently. (Still trying to get my hands dirty with Google App Engine - ported Hibernate Annotations to JPA, still have a long way to go.)



Yesterday, I went back to have a look at my plugin, with much surprise a "Good Samaritan" offered a patch code that would enable Clownfish to deploy through a deployment plan, unit tests included! This is one of the functionality that I left off that I find I hardly use. I'm glad that someone had tried using Clownfish as a Maven2 Glassfish deployer!

Looking forward this coming long weekend to review and hopefully merge this patch back to Clownfish codebase.

No comments:

Post a Comment